Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
- Our furniture is always pre-loved, primarily antiques, some in original condition, some restored. Over lifetimes of use, each piece has developed its character and patina, which antique lovers expect as an integral aspect of age. Our photos and description are there to help you assess the item for sale, but it is up to you to decide if it is suitable for you. Our items are sold AS-IS, and we, therefore, welcome inspection at our Smeaton Grange showrooms. We are 2 minutes from the Narellan Road exit from the M5, and 5 minutes from the centre of historic Camden. If you cannot inspect in person, please email or telephone with any questions, and if you are not satisfied with the item’s suitability for your purposes, DO NOT BUY IT as returns are not accepted.
- Payment must be made at the time of purchase. We accept most major credit cards, bank transfers, and Paypal. Credit card payments may be made by telephone.
- No items will be released until payment has been made in full. Title passes upon the collection of the thing from our premises. We accept no responsibility for loss, damage, or delivery failure after collection. All couriers collect from us as the buyer's agent, whether or not we assist in arranging the courier.
- Keys and old locks can be fiddly and are easily damaged in transit. They are not guaranteed to work perfectly.
- The final sale price includes GST. The supplier is Mitchell Keep Pty Ltd trading as *Because* Antiques & Interiors ABN 91 827 962 097.
- All photographs, text, and other original material on this website, including these conditions, are protected by copyright. Infringement will result in immediate legal action.
- Listings and descriptions are accurate to the best of our knowledge and belief. All items are available for inspection before purchase, and all sales are to be treated as sales by inspection.
- The laws of New South Wales apply to all transactions, and all purchasers agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales.
This website contains data, documents, and images prepared by and on behalf of Mitchell Keep Pty Limited trading as *Because* Antiques and Interiors (*Because*). At the same time, the information has been formulated with all due care *Because* does not warrant or represent that the data is complete, accurate, or up to date. The information is subject to change without notice.
The information is made available on the basis that *Because* and its employees, contractors, and agents do not accept responsibility for the accuracy, currency, reliability, or correctness of the information and shall have no liability (whether by reason of negligence or otherwise) to users for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred or arising out of that person using or relying on the information, whether or not such loss, damage, cost or expense arises out of any error, omission or misrepresentation in the information.
It would help if you did not rely upon the information without conducting your independent investigations and taking appropriate advice. To the fullest extent permitted by law, *Because* does not warrant or represent that any goods or services purchased through this website are of merchantable quality, or fit for any particular purpose, or comply with any third party intellectual property rights, and you must make and rely upon your independent investigation regarding same.
Links from this site
The nature of the internet prevents *Because* from guaranteeing the suitability or accuracy of any material that this site may be linked to. The providers of linked sites often have their protocols and standards about their sites. It will help if you familiarise yourself with those protocols and standards. The above Disclaimer applies equally to the contents of linked sites and any goods or services purchased through them. *Because*:
- Does not necessarily endorse the information contained in any linked site;
- Does not accept responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, cost, or expense that users may incur as a result of using or relying on such information;
- Does not guarantee that any of the linked sites will be available at any particular time.
The fact that a site is not linked to this website does not necessarily imply any non-endorsement or criticism of that site by *Because*.
It is your responsibility to conduct your investigations and inquiries and make your own decisions concerning the information retrieved from linked sites or goods or services purchased through linked sites.
If you are offended or upset by any material appearing on a linked site, you may lodge a complaint with the Australian Broadcasting Authority (ABA). To find out more, visit the ABA's website at www.aba.gov.au
Links to this site
You may link to this site, but permission is restricted to making a text link without altering the site's contents. You may not use the *Because* logo or any other material from this site as a banner or icon without *Because* permission. Permission is not granted to reproduce, frame, or reformat the files, pages, images, information, and materials from this site on any other site unless express written permission has been first obtained from the webmaster at *Because*. *Because* reserves the right to prevent linking by giving notice.
©Mitchell Keep Pty Limited 2009
This website, including all material posted to the site, is copyright. If you wish to reproduce this material in any way for any proposed use, you must first apply to *Because* for formal permission, at the following address:
Mitchell Keep Pty Limited
PO Box 334
CAMDEN NSW 2570
Email inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All rights are reserved aside from use as permitted above or otherwise under the Copyright Act 1968. The material appearing on linked sites may be subject to third-party copyright. *Because* cannot give any permission to use such material and strongly recommends that you refer to the copyright notices on those sites before making use of any such material.
When you view this website, the following information may be recorded by our internet service provider for statistical purposes;
- Your server address;
- Your top-level domain name (eg, .com, .gov, .au etc);
- The date and time of your visit to the site;
- The pages accessed and documents downloaded;
- The previous site visited; and
- The type of browser used.
No attempt will be made to identify you or your browsing activities from these records except in the unlikely event of an investigation by the internet service provider or where a law enforcement agency exercises a warrant to inspect the internet service provider’s logs.
We will only record your email address if you send us a message. It will only be used for the purpose you have provided it, and unless legally required to do so, we will not disclose it without your consent. If any page on this website contains a facility for the collection of information from users;
- Such information will be collected and held by *Because* at Unit 3/15 McPherson Road, Smeaton Grange 2567, and access to such information will be limited to *Because* staff in the course of carrying out their duties;
- *Because* will use the information only for the purposes indicated on the relevant page of this website where the data is collected, and for such other incidental purposes as may be necessary for the *Because* to effectively discharge its functions;
- *Because* will keep the information strictly confidential and will not disclose the information to any third party without your consent unless required by law.
- Where *Because* has collected information from you via this website, you can request that *Because* correct or delete its record of that information by sending an email to email@example.com
This privacy statement only covers this website. This statement may not protect linked sites. The above site policies may be modified or expanded from time to time. Any amended policy will be posted to the site and operate from when published.
First to Know List